Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baking Filled Weekend!

This past weekend was filled with baking, probably one of the busiest baking weekends I have had in a long time!  The church youth group that I run held our first bake sale on Sunday!  Knowing that it was Palm Sunday, and a lot of families have big family dinners and would need to bring dessert - we were the solution!


All in all I baked 3 different bundt cakes, 42 cupcakes (2 different flavors), and 3 batches of cookies!  You can see all of my baked goods below!  I think my favorite was these Lemon-Blueberry Cupcakes with a Lemon cream cheese frosting!  YUM :)  I even put them in a very spring-like box, because presentation is very important!  I found the recipe and pinned it on Pinterest - check my pinterest out for a bunch of awesome new recipes!  What do you think of everything below -  stay tuned for more of the recipes, and more of what I baked this past weekend!  BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment