Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter, Everybunny!

I know, I know, yesterday was Easter!  But, I took yesterday off from blogging, but I still want to wish everyone a late Happy Easter!  We had a great Easter here, and the weather was perfect for a few Egg hunts outside (that tricky Easter Bunny snuck outside!)

On top of all of the food and festivities - it was my aunt's birthday on Friday, and since she was away on her actual birthday -- we celebrated on Easter for her!  I wanted to make her a special cake but also tie in something fun for Easter.  I found this cute Peep Sunflower cake on Pinterest, and attempted it!

What do you think?  Everyone enjoyed it and it was super simple!  Bake on and stay tuned to some other recipes and new flavors that I've been experimenting with.

No comments:

Post a Comment