Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This has been a great year- with SO much to be grateful for...including:  graduating from college, woohoo entering the real world, having some of the BEST friends any person could ask for, having a loving family, a great boyfriend who is out there serving our country (GO NAVY!), and for having the opportunity to make a career and make an impact :)

 This year, I have made it a really important part of my holiday season to give back.  And so whether that is contributing to my Parish's Giving Tree or donating money to the USO to send care packages to the Troops, I am doing all that I can to give back!  Hopefully you all realize how lucky we are in life and can use what we have to make a difference!  Take a peek below at my FIRST cake order this season with $25 of my profits going the USO-Operation Care Package!















If you'd like to donate to the USO- check out their website: http://www.uso.org/operation-uso-care-package.aspx

Happy Holidays...gobble gobble..and remember BAKE ON!

1 comment:

  1. is the cake filled with playbills? :D

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete