Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Rock & Roll 5th Birthday...Hannah Style!

My fave little cousin (okay...I have more than one favorite!) but my favorite 5 year old cousin's birthday was last week!  And was she SO excited for her Hannah Montana cupcakes- I actually think my Aunt was more excited for them!  I tried some new techniques and tools to make the cupcakes look more professional and more fun!

I piped them with white icing, nice big swirls- and then airbrushed them HOT pink with fun guitar sugar toppings and star sugar toppings!  I even made it look more hard-core with broken guitars!  Check them out below! As well as Deb's starry rocking cake!  Happy Birthday Beautiful!


















And remember that this month until December 25th- all of my cake orders, $25 will be donated to the USO- Operation Care Package to send care packages to the troops!  If you're interested in donating, check out: http://www.uso.org/operation-uso-care-package.aspx.  Happy Holidays everyone-- remember 'tis the season to give!

BAKE (&ROCK) ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment