Thursday, November 11, 2010

In honor of...

In honor of today being Veteran's day... I am not posting but reminding you all of my special for the month of November/December!  We need to keep up the spirit of giving throughout the year, but especially now during the holiday season. 

Therefore...
 I have decided every cake order I receive between now and December 25th, I will donate $25.00 to the USO for their care package program (http://www.uso.org/operation-uso-care-package.aspx ) I am also going to ask customers if they would like to match my donation! We should continue to show our support to the troops! If you're interested in a cake (NYC-Westchester area) please feel free to contact me! Thanks :)  Start getting in the holiday spirit-- it will brighten up everything in your life!

Bake on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment