Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To the Rescue!

This past weekend was my nephew's 3rd birthday party...and my brother wanted me to show how much I love my nephew through a cake.  He handed me a picture and said..."Make this, it's for your nephew/godson". Sooooo as stressed and busy as I was- I stepped up to the challenge.  I cut fondant and molded it into Buzz Lightyear (my nephew's obsession).  I  made little alien cupcakes and even threw in an extra starry/space cake to make sure there was enough for everyone!

Everyone was super impressed, what are your thoughts?














NEWS:  I have decided (in the spirit of giving!) for every cake order I receive between now and December 25th, I will donate $25.00 to the USO for their care package program (http://www.uso.org/operation-uso-care-package.aspx )  I am also going to ask customers if they would like to match my donation!  We should continue to show our support to the troops!  If you're interested in a cake (NYC-Westchester area) please feel free to contact me!  Thanks :)
BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment