Thursday, October 28, 2010

Giant Cupcake for a Giant Heart!

The past 4 years, I have not been able to make a cake for my younger cousin because his birthday fell in October and I was always away at school.  This year, I am home and could make his cake...however his birthday falls the day after my boyfriends.  And I was in Chicago visiting my boyfriend and couldn't make a cake for his actual birthday...boo!

And to make matters even worse, my poor little cousin had to have major surgery a week before his birthday.  He's doing well, but he's only 4 and is recovering as best as he can.  He's a little superhero, champion, and miracle.  When you see this little boy, you can't help but to smile because he is so loving and so warm- he doesn't deserve to be sick.  I wanted to surprise him and make him something just for him.  So I created a GIANT cupcake just for him...it probably weighed more than him (he's THAT tiny!) 

My prayers go out to him...and hopefully this giant cupcake can warm his giant heart!









BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment