Thursday, September 9, 2010

CoOkIe CaKEs!!

I know I have spoken about how much I LOVE to bake cookies, especially cookies from scratch- but you know what is even better than individual cookies?  COOKIE CAKES!  And I am not talking about a generic large cookie, or a Ms. Fields cookie cake- I am talking about a really individualized, personalized, delish cookie cakes!

Customers always wonder how I make my cookie cakes, and they are actually quite simple!  What makes them unique is how I decorate them and how I really infuse personality into the decorations.  But step by step cookie cakes are a snap.  First, make your batter (or you can even press out pre-made cookie batter) into a shaped pan.  Whether you use a rectangle or circular cookie sheet, you can shape the cake however you like.  Just place all the batter in the middle and spread evenly throughout the sheet and then bake for the normal amount (anywhere from 12-15 minutes).  Next up- after it cools just decorate it as you please.  Feel free to check out my cakes, comment, or ask questions.

BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment