Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trix Treats

Most people have heard of and love Rice Krispie Treats, but have you heard of Trix Treats?  I didn't before I saw this image on Pinterest! I nicknamed them Trix Treats, because I thought they sounded cuter than Trix Krispie Treats.

Basically, I did the same thing I normally do for Rice Krispie Treats - melt 1/2 stick of butter, a bag of mini-marshmallows (in a double boiler) and then mixed it into 6 cups of Trix cereal.  I poured it into the pan and let it sit for a while.  The best part of the Trix Treats- they are SO colorful, and definitely filled with sugar!  I brought them to my youth group on Sunday, and they couldn't stop eating them!  So easy to make, and so fun for any occasion!  (I'm going to test them out with Fruity Pebbles and maybe Cocoa Pebbles!).  Have you created anything like this? Bake on!


No comments:

Post a Comment