Monday, May 7, 2012

Pure Decadence!

You may find this surprising, but I actually try not to eat TOO many sweets...now, how can I do this with all of the sweets I bake on a weekly basis?  I wish I had a definite answer, I just try and take half a bite to make sure its tasty and sweet enough for whomever I am giving them too and then I walk away!

This latest experiment with baking, was VERY difficult to walk away from - it was a lot of my favorite sweets/desserts combined into one cookie!  This is a super simple recipe, because nothing is from scratch, but together it's a whole lot of YUMMY!  So, you start with smaller cookie tins (I used mini-cupcake tins) and you cover the bottom of each of the tins with pre-made frozen chocolate chip cookie.  I used Pillsbury.  And don't forget to spray your cookie/cupcake tins with an anti-stick baking spray!

Next up, squish a Reese's mini cup into the cookie mix, and then top it all off with brownie mix.  Bake it for 18 minutes, let it cool for a bit and then pop them out for some deliciousness.  Let me know what you think if you try it out!  And kudos to Pinterest for sharing this recipe with me!


2 comments:

  1. OMG Vicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look soooo good!
    bontonpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete