Monday, May 14, 2012

'Cuse Cake Off

Well this is a first!  It's my first "competition" that I have entered my baking into!  My friend posted a Syracuse sports blog post on my Facebook wall and challenged me to enter the 'Cuse Cake Off as part of Nune's Magician bake off.  I only had one day to get something together.  I decided to make mini cupcakes and form them into one giant Otto (Syracuse's mascot is an Orange named Otto!)

I entered the competition and it went live today!  Check it out here.  I am in the lead as of now - Otto Cupcake Cake (Vicki S.) but this is only the first round, I need to make it into the final four.  So if you have some free time, cast your vote - or even leave your comment below if you like the cake!  I appreciate all of your support!

Bake on!

No comments:

Post a Comment