Monday, July 23, 2012

Reese's Puff Cupcakes - I'm Cereal!

Sorry for the pun in the title!  I just couldn't help myself but to have a little fun with the title!  I made these cupcakes a few weeks ago for my best friend and her fiancee!  I asked for his favorite type of food/sweets because he always sees and comments on my baking adventures but since he lives in Texas - he can't really taste them!  When he said he loves Reese's Puffs - I KNEW I had to try! (Benefit: Also my boyfriends favorite cereal and I was about to go and visit him)

I found a great recipe online and attempted to make the cupcakes!  It was fun to make a peanut butter icing! and even a chocolate ganache - I had to try and not eat the icing before I put it on the chocolate cupcakes.  I looove Peanut Butter!  The fun part was putting all of the Reese's Puffs on top - I tried to get as many as possible on top to make it super Peanut Buttery and Chocolate-y!  What do you think?  Try it out and BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment