Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Army!

I work with a pretty awesome sales team as my regular 9-6, mon-fri job...and one of the benefits of sales is the fact that they can wine and dine clients!  And sometimes it's nice to send a little something to thank our clients for their time and consideration.

Well...when I heard one of our sales guys was meeting with the marketing team for Army -- I HAD to make something!  Whether or not we work them or not, I wanted the opportunity to make some custom Army cupcakes.  (Especially since my best friend is going to marry someone in the Army).  The cupcakes were pretty simple, nothing too difficult, but fun to make!  What do you think of them?













BAKE ON!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME looking!! As always, u wonderfully go out of your way to bring smiles ... bake on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait but i never got to see these and they are amazing! did matt ever get this client?!

    ReplyDelete