Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fast Four!

My nephew just turned four, and every year I make him a different birthday cake.  I ask him each year starting in September what cake he would like, and normally it changes about five times before he finally decides on the cake he wants.  This year - it was all about CARS!  He wanted Lightning McQueen from the Disney & Pixar movie, CARS.

I had made one of these cakes before, but that was about 4 years ago.  And they wanted the cake to be butter cream, not fondant!  That's a ton of piping!  But it was good practice...just had red icing everywhere!  He enjoyed the cake, and it was super yummy!  Take a look and let me know what you think... remember to BAKE ON!














Isn't my nephew cute?!  I had to bribe him to take the picture with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment