Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feeding My Coffee Addiction for A Cause!

As you all may know by now...I'm addicted to coffee - anytime, any flavor, any size, and I'm in love (just don't tell my boyfriend!).  As part of my cupcake experiments, I knew I had to test out some coffee flavored ones - I found these in a cupcake book my mom bought for me and they sounded delish!  Mocha cupcakes with whipped cream icing - and as part of my fundraising for my friend's mom - I thought it would be fun to make 'em MINI!

Mini Mocha Cupcakes (doesn't it just roll off of your tongue!).  Well - I made my first mini batch, and ESPRESSO explosion, oh yeah... super strong espresso flavor.  So, I emailed all of my customers (3 dozen - 3 customers!) and warned them of the strong coffee flavor.  But - I also added a whipped cream icing, some cocoa powder and a tiny piece of dark chocolate and since they are all bite-sized, I figured it would combine really well into a yummy mocha (mini) cupcake!  I think they came out cute, what about you?  BAKE ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment