Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Signature...

I guess I have found what my signature cake and cupcake is...MINNIE MOUSE!  This is now my third time making this cake and cupcakes- however this time I had a new twist to it.  Take a look and see what is different!!










This Minnie Mouse cake is only one layer! And I made the bow different...it was a challenge trying to get the fondant to swirl into a bow like that.  I love this cake...next time I'll have to spice it up again - any suggestions?








These cupcakes took FOREVER!  The ears, bows, white polka dots and '1' medallions were all made from fondant.    Yet they came out fun and classy...even if Carmen was only turning 1!!!  Hope she enjoyed them :)


Bake on!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the mini cupcales!!! creative touch with the white bow and the #1.

    ReplyDelete