Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cookies to Go!

I have some exciting news!!! First of all, I had my first shipment order!  A friend from school ordered half a dozen sugar cookies to be shipped to her friend for her birthday!  I created daisies, tulips and butterflies with pink and purple icing and sprinkles (and of course sparkles).  If they get there successfully thanks to USPS, I may start shipping more and more- no cakes, just cookies and other baked goods! 

I used pink and purple ribbon to make the box look super special and added a fake flower to tie it all together.  There may be snow on the ground, but I wanted the gift to look like a burst of spring, and fun! 


What are your thoughts?

Do you want to know what the 2nd half of the good news was?!  The interior designer I used to work for (who has this MOST AMAZING BLOG!) featured my blog in one of her posts!  Be sure to check her blog out, www.adasinteriordesign.com/blog, she offers economical design tips and inspiration (on life too!)  If you're having a bad day, definitely check out her blog and even her portfolio, her designs, colors, and words are such an inspiration to be a happy and loving person.  So thanks Ada! 
BAKE ON!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cookies! Very cheerful and spring-y! Also, love love the wrapping with the flower!! It looks so classy and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st shipment order? Congrats!!!!! Yaaay! I'm very proud of you - keep shining ur talent! Bake on!

    ReplyDelete