Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Business Opportunities!

I know it has been a while since I have blogged- but I haven't stopped baking!  Just last week I made two very large batches of gooey chocolate cookies! Oh my goodness- they were delish!  I brought them in to work for some of my co-workers visiting from LA.  They heard about my baking, and I figured it would be smart to back up what I say!  They loooooved them!!!

Anyways...what I am really excited about is a new business partnership!  A friend of mine from Girl Scouts (yes...I am a Girl Scout still!!!) is starting a fashion show business (once she gets a website up....check out the links I will post!).  And she is going to feature my cupcakes and cakes!  Well...she is going to offer my cupcakes to the girls to decorate for the party and then as an option they could get a customized birthday cake!

I even created a flip book of my top "girly girl" cakes to show off to her future clients...once that gets delivered expect a few pics...and hopefully a lot more girly girl cakes!!!  BAKE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment