Monday, March 7, 2011

Sleeping Beauty for A Beautiful Friend!

It was my best friend's 23rd birthday and well, I always tease her that her boyfriend is the Prince from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.  I've never been home for her birthday, so she's has not gotten a "Cute Cake by Vicky" just yet.  This year, I drove up to her school (she's in grad school  now) and surprised her with a Princess Aurora cake (that's Sleeping Beauty's real name, for all those non-Disney fanatics!)

She was so shocked and happy- she hoped I would bring a cake, but didn't know if I could transport it the hour-plus drive up to her house!  I couldn't NOT make a cake for her birthday!  She absolutely loved it and so did all of her friends and roommates.  It was a perfect start to a great birthday day and night!  Next up...her wedding cake!  (okay, okay...in a few years!).  Happy Birthday best friend!


BAKE ON!

1 comment:

  1. Awww .. how sweet!!! Besides a beautiful unique cake, I am sure it was DELICIOUS!

    p.s. Blogger gives u the option to open the comments to more people so people without google/wordpress/etc account can leave a comment. It would be under the URL option. SHARE on! BAKE ON!!!

    ReplyDelete