Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"It's so fluffy!"

I know it has been a looooooooong time since I have posted anything!  But with the holidays and starting a new job, my cakes had to take the back burner!  However, 2011 has thus far proved to be a great year (cake wise!).  I already have 3 orders....and this was the first one!

Have you seen "Despicable Me"?  It's a GREAT family movie, that's funny and even has that typical Disney- happy ending with morals intertwined.

This cake is the main character's minion.  They play a huge role in the movie and are super cute! This cake (vanilla with fondant decorations) was for an ADORABLE 3 year old little girl who absolutely loves the movie.  When she opened the cake box...her jaw dropped and she said "It's a MINION CAKE!"  - too cute!  I think this is one of my new faves...what do you think?



Remember to BAKE ON!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really cool!!

    Check out mine?

    www.electricbrandon.com

    ReplyDelete